UK Products chosen for the SIAL Innovation Selection
Oct 10, 2018
Over 7000 food and drink companies will exhibit at SIAL Paris 21-25th October showcasing 1000’s of international brands. SIAL is the largest food and drink tradeshow of 2018 and is the place where the industry meets to discover new brands. Providing inspirational insight and analysis into the latest innovations and world trends, the SIAL Innovation Awards reward food products, equipment & services for their promising and particularly innovative ideas.
We are delighted to announce the products from the UK which have been selected for the SIAL Innovation Showcase which will be featured in Hall 6 at the show:
- Welsh company, Anglesey Sea Salt have two of their products selected - Black Garlic Ketchup and Pure Sea Salt with Umami no2. They are exhibiting at SIAL looking to connect with current customers, find new ones, and introduce their latest products to the market.
- Produced by Holy Lama Naturals, Kermeric®, the latest in turmeric based food supplements, has been chosen as one of the products for the SIAL Innovation Selection 2018. This exciting blend of creamy extra virgin coconut oil, turmeric and black pepper extracts contains no artificial colourings, preservatives or flavourings and is suitable for vegans and those following a gluten free diet.
- Launching at SIAL is Eternitea™, a revolutionary beauty drink that combines the great functionality of collagen with moringa tea, yet is deliciously refreshing. Eternitea is making collagen easily accessible to the market in a ready to drink 400ml bottle. They are looking for worldwide distributors and importers that will market Eternitea and support the brand in the long term.
- Pinkfinch have had their healthy Green Bean and Sugar Snap Peas selected. A Great Taste Award Winning product, it is naturally high in fibre and gluten free.
- Award-winning bakers of indulgence, Flower & White, have launched an innovative new range of Meringue Bars which have been selected for the SIAL Innovation Showcase. Meringue Bars are handcrafted using only the finest ingredients including free range eggs, natural flavours, natural colours & Callebaut chocolate. Slow baked to a traditional Swiss recipe, they’re naturally gluten free, low fat and suitable for vegetarians and also under 100 calories per bar.
- The Ice Co’s Ice Shot Glasses have been selected for the SIAL Innovation display. Shot glasses made out of ice…perfect for dinner parties! No mess, no waste and served in a sleek black serving tray.
- Cofresh are launching 2 new exciting snacks made with real vegetables. Their Snap Peas have been nominated for SIAL Innovation.
- Little Moons will introduce Little Moons mochi ice cream to the European market and to showcase their pick and mix ice cream freezers.
For the complete listing of all the UK companies exhibiting on the UK stand at SIAL please download our guide.
If you would like to make an appointment to meet us or any of the companies on the UK stand, please do get in touch or alternatively visit us on the UK Information Desk at SIAL Paris in Hall 2 Stand J62
ENDS - 10th October 2018 – Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
PS8 Ltd organise the UK Stand at SIAL Paris 2018. Global exhibitions and events specialists in food and drink. www.ps-8.com