What's on at ISM
Jan 02, 2019
What’s On at ISM – UK Pavilion
The greatest international sweets, confectionery and snack exhibition opens this month in Cologne
The UK pavilion at ISM is one of the largest country stands at the show and has groups in halls 4.2 and 5.2. Over 80 UK companies are exhibiting at 2019’s leading confectionery exhibition and here's a few highlights of what's happening on the pavilion:
- New Product Showcase - be sure to visit the UK Information Desk (Hall 4.2 stand J41) and view the UK's New Product Showcase. Take inspiration from new product launches at ISM. The UK’s Food and Drink Export Association and UK Pavilion Organisers, PS8 are located here, let us know if there are any companies we can introduce you to
- 2019 sees Walker’s Nonsuch (K20) celebrating 125 years of toffee making and still an independent family company
- Joe and Seph's (J33) – see the World’s first Popcorn Advent Calendar!
- Seed and Bean (H25) will feature their full range of 22 unique and adventurous flavours of chocolate, using only 100% organic ingredients. – sample their unusual flavours on their stand
- Chocolate and Love (H11) are launching their NEW pomegranate gift box at the show (100% vegan)
- Candy Kittens (K38-39) will be sampling vegan gummy sweets in new flavours and personalising 350g gift jars on their stand
- Paterson Arran (G21) - bring their latest innovation in the shortbread world to ISM, their Giant Shortbread Jammy Round, made with the finest Scottish cream shortbread and strawberry jam from the Isle of Arran
- Moo Free (J17) – be sure to check out this award winning vegan chocolate brand. They recently won Best Vegan Chocolate at VegFest 2018
- Cottage Delight (H31)– winners of no fewer than 178 great taste awards, with 11 won in 2018, they will be launching their new rebrand
- Sample Gardiners' (J29) new licensed product range of Bailey's Liqueur Fudge, Jim Beam Bourbon Fudge & Caourunn Gin Fudge.
- Simpkins (G11) will be sampling manuka and CBD cannabis candy
- Fudge Kitchen (K40) launch new packaging and flavours to their range of handcrafted British fudge, caramels, barks and brittles.
- MIA (L41) - Single origin bean-to-bar dark chocolates made exclusively with fine flavour cocoa in Madagascar, the MIA range was recently awarded a 2018 Pentaward, one of the most coveted branding and design awards
- ISM will be the official trade launch of the exciting range of confectionery and chocolate from Crème D’or (H13); 'The Happy News' brand is the brain child of Emily Coxhead. Starting life as a newspaper devoted to happy news only, Emily has been spreading the happiness across social media and now launches naturally flavoured jellies that reflect Emily’s distinctive illustrations
- New shortbread gift tins from Shortbread House of Edinburgh (H28) - The eye-catching tins, designed by Scottish artist Steven Brown, include shortbread in new favours such as Gin, Lime & Juniper, Whisky Marmalade, Sour Cherry and Dark Chocolate, as well as Strawberry and Pink Peppercorn
- Filberts Fine Foods (L34) will be sampling their nut recipes, including French Rosemary Almonds, Mexican Sweet Chilli Mixed Nuts, Peruvian Pink Peppercorn Cashews and Peanuts
- Gnaw Chocolate’s (J16) innovative products are receiving widespread recognition. They were recently named the British Chamber of Commerce’s Regional Export Business of the Year and Small Business of the Year and have been shortlisted for four other regional and national awards, including the Queen’s Award.
- Uncle Joes (J13) UJ's Extra Strong Sugar Free Mints have two new flavours to try; Ginger and Cinnamon, compressed tablets in a handy flip top tin.
The main UK stand is located in Hall 4.2 at ISM with a satellite group in Hall 5.2. The Food and Drink Exporters Association (FDEA), along with its event partner, PS8 Ltd organises the UK pavilion at ISM. They will be located on the UK Information Desk in Hall 4.2 Stand J41. The FDEA works with UK manufactures to help build their international business. Please visit the stand to find out more about the UK products at ISM 2019, see the New Product Showcase which features all the new and exciting innovations from the UK exhibitors, and to pick up a copy of the FDEA Buyers Guide.
2nd Jan 2019
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter @ps8events @ukfdea