Organic Food at BIOFACH 2019
Feb 06, 2019
We are pleased to introduce the UK Pavilion stand at Biofach 2019. The leading organic show always attracts many UK companies looking to increase their export sales for their organic ranges and this year we have 16 companies exhibiting.
Europe’s leading organic sector trade show, is a must attend event for anyone in the industry and takes place in Nuremberg from 13-16 February. Well over 50,000 visitors from all over the world attended the last edition of Biofach where exhibitors can only showcase products that are 100% certified organic.
The UK Pavilion Exhibitors are:
- Divine Chocolate - Divine is the only chocolate company in the world which is 100% Fairtrade and owned by cocoa farmers.
- AAK - one of the world’s leading producers of high-quality oils for both culinary and cosmetic purposes.
- Lye Cross Farm - Bio Farmers and Cheesemakers from Somerset England: Cheddar, Red Leicester, Double Gloucester Products for retail, food service and food manufacturers.
- Suma - Suma is a wholesaler of vegetarian and organic food products.
- Heath & Heather - The Heath & Heather brand retains the same passion for herbs and botanicals that its family founders held back in the early 1900’s.
- Aduna - North African-inspired Super Teas and Superfood Energy Bars plus Baobab and Moringa powder available in bulk.
- Alara Wholefoods - Producer of delicious, nutritious and sustainable breakfast cereals. Alara is proud to have been the first Organic certified cereal manufacturer in the World.
- Honeyrose Organic & Gluten Free - London's oldest organic bakery with two brands: Honeyrose, organic & gluten free + Kent & Fraser, Gluten Free.
- Joe's Tea Co - Award-winning organic teas with tastebud brilliant flavour from the heart of London, hand-picked and directly traded from traditional, ethical tea plantations in Sri Lanka.
- King Soba / Ministry of Tea - Wide range of wheat and gluten-free products perfect for special diets. Delicious, healthy and convenient to use.
- Little Pasta Organics - Specialist pasta brand for children offering parents innovative, healthy & quick meal solutions.
- Nutra Ingredients Ltd - Bulk suppliers of EU Approved Organic Food Grade Powders to the Nutraceutical sector.
- Organic Seed & Bean Chocolates - organic chocolate
- SugaVida - The world’s leading supplier of organic palmyra blossom sugar products including Great Taste award winning turmeric super-blends.
- The Real Olive Company - produce a range of organic olives and Mediterranean foods from our accredited production site in the heart of Bristol.
- Tree of Life UK - UK’s largest wholesale distributor of healthy, natural and organic products, supplying to businesses large and small for over 20 years.
If you are interested in scheduling a personal meeting with any of the companies, please let us know. We can also arrange for one of the representatives from PS8 to guide you around the UK pavilion. Please email us the date and approximate time of your visit.
We look very much forward to welcoming you to the UK Pavilion at BIOFACH. Visit us on the UK Information Stand Hall 4 Stand 449g from 13-16 February.
For further information about the UK Group at Biofach please contact email@example.com
Notes to Editors
PS8 Ltd - Global Exhibitions & Events specialists in food and drink. Organisers of the UK Group Stand at Biofach and many other leading tradeshows worldwide. Working with our industry partners, we can help international buyers source British products. PS8 helps over 300 companies per year build their business in international markets.