Maternity Cover - Exhibitions Coordinator
PS8 has a vacancy to cover maternity leave for one of our team from end March 2019.
The role is a vital role within the team with responsibility for a number of key areas in the delivery of our programme of exhibition stands and events:
- Preparing order forms and technical packs for circulation to clients
- Processing of order forms for stand services
- Placing orders with third party contractors and suppliers.
- Liaison with suppliers to ensure delivery and to deal with any queries
- Issuing invoices for orders received
- Obtaining graphic artwork from clients
- Chasing orders to meet deadlines
- Accessing show portals to place orders
- Creation and printing of on site requirements - exhibitor badges, name cards
- Maintaining records on PS8 database and accounts package.
- Processing DIT TAP grant application forms, liasing with DIT departments, checking and verifying claims
- Researching and recommending travel options for team
A strong administrative background is required ideally in the exhibition industry.
The job will be a full time role for the duration of the maternity cover.
The candidate will be expected to work from home with occasional travel to attend meetings or on site event support.
Interested? Please send CVs with a covering letter detailing relevant experience and availability to: Sandra Sullivan - email@example.com