Organisers of the UK pavilion stand, PS8 are pleased to invite you to visit the UK group at PLMA, Amsterdam where a range of top quality British private label products will be on display.
PLMA is the leading exhibition in Europe dedicated to the private label industry. It takes place 29-30 May and sees over 25 companies exhibiting on the UK Pavilion all looking to grow their private label business.
This year, 10 companies join the UK pavilion for the first time. A new exhibitor trail blazing innovation in snack food is New York Delhi.Producers of nuts and snacking products, and packer to the super brands, they are dedicated to being plastic free with 100% biodegradable packaging.
Another new exhibitor, Dean's, produce high quality hand baked shortbread will be introducing their new glitter shortbread, which can also be seen on the PLMA new product showcase
Burton's Biscuit Company have fantastic private label facilities and recently won The Grocer Own Label Supplier of the Year Award in the Snacking Category- which is in great timing with the PLMA show!
Bagel Nash is looking to further develop export business following success at previous PLMA exhibitions for their range of frozen and ambient bagels.
Abergavenny Fine Foods Ltd - Welsh manufacturer of speciality dairy products are launching their NEW Halloumi fries at PLMA - delicious Cypriot halloumi in a light gluten free crisp batter.
New exhibitors, Crust & Crumb are a manufacturer of fresh, frozen and gluten free pizzas & bases for the retail and food service sectors and First Quality Foods will display their wide range of healthy eating bars and snacks for private label.
Other exhibitors from the UK include:
- Cottage Desserts - Quality chilled dessert manufacturer specialising in cheesecakes, fresh cream products & shot glass desserts
- Big Bear Confectionery - Famous brands like Fox’s Glacier & Poppets
- Moores Biscuits - delicious biscuits and cereals from Dorset
- Knighton Foods - specialist, high quality, powdered products
- Bradburys Cheese - A distributor of British & Irish speciality cheeses
- Thomas Tucker - popcorn, flapjacks, potato snacks & confectionery
- Duncans of Deeside - sweet and savoury biscuits
- Tayto Group Ltd - crisps and snacks
- JDM Food Group - food ingedients, sauces, marinades
- Kerry Foods - butters and margarines
- Greencore Grocery - sauces, salsas and dips
- Europe Snacks/Kolak- one of the UK’s leading private label potato crisp and snack food manufacturers
- JLM Global Foods - better for you snacks
- Mackle Petfoods - high quality wet cat & dog food
- Lancashire Farm Dairies- natural yoghurt with locally sourced milk
- AIB Foods - Snack Factory - pulses, spices, rice and condiments from around the world.
- Baketime - biscuits and snacks
- The Natural Fruit and Beverage Co - fruit and nutritional products
- Nimbus Foods - inclusions and decorations for the ice cream, bakery, confectionery and snack industry
- Calbee UK Ltd - innovative savoury snacks
- Thistle Seafoods - coated and value seafood products
- Freshways Dairy- UHT milk producer and co packer
If you are visiting the show and would like to arrange to meet with any of the companies exhibiting on the UK pavilion, please get in touch.
Download our UK Food and Drink Exporters app for free which have full information on the UK pavilion on your phone. Search ‘UK food and drink Exporters’ in your app store.
PS8 Ltd - UK Pavilion Organisers at PLMA