PLMA Amsterdam, established as the leading European trade show for private label food and drink for more than 30 years, brings together manufacturers of private label goods and retailers looking to invest in quality products.
PLMA’s 2019 “World of Private Label” International Trade Show will be held at the RAI Exhibition Centre 21-22 May in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, and will present more than 2,600 exhibiting companies including 60 national and regional pavilions.
The UK exhibitors are:
- Snack Factory - Scrubbys - Pulses, spices, rice and condiments from around the world
- Baketime Ltd - Biscuits and baked snacks
- Burtons Biscuits Company - Sweet & savoury biscuits/snacks
- Cofresh Snack Foods - Eat Real Range of innovative, healthier for you snacks
- Cottage Desserts Ltd - Quality chilled desserts manufacturer specialised in cheesecakes, fresh cream products & shot glass desserts
- Crust & Crumb Bakery - Ireland’s largest manufacturer of ambient, chilled and frozen commercial and gluten free dough-based products, specialising in own-label Pizza Bases, Topped Pizzas and Flatbreads
- First Quality Foods - Key export brands include Al'Fez, Artisan Grains and Ma Baker
- Food Connections Ltd
- JDM Food Group Ltd - Vegetables-loose and prepacked as ingredient
- JLM Globals Foods Ltd - 'Better for you' private label snacks
- Kerry Foods - Spreadable Irish butter, dairy spreads, health spreads, olive spreads, dairy free spreads
- Knighton Foods - A producer of specialist high quality powdered products
- Mackle Snacks - produce quality snack products for leading retailers and brands throughout the UK, Ireland, Europe & North America
- Moving Mountains - Vegan burgers - plant-based meat alternative products, better for the environment
- New York Delhi - Premium nuts and snacks - the style of NY delicatessens with authentic flavours from around the World
- Paterson Arran Ltd - Scottish producer of shortbread, cookies, biscuits & condiments for both the retail & foodservice channels
- The Natural Fruit and Beverage Co - the UK's leading packer of food products into resealable pouches
If you are visiting the show and would like to arrange to meet with any of the companies exhibiting on the UK pavilion, please get in touch.