Health and Innovation on display at SIAL
Sep 20, 2016
Huge Number of UK Food and Drink Companies to Exhibit at SIAL Paris 2016
PS8 are delighted to announce that over 100 UK food and drink companies will be exhibiting at SIAL Paris, the largest food and drink tradeshow in the world in 2016.
The global exhibitions and events specialists in the food and drink sector, PS8 Ltd, is excited to once again organise the UK group stand which has been growing with each edition. SIAL is one of the most important tradeshows for the industry and UK companies will be looking to make new export partners and meet many of their existing customers at the show.
We introduce a selection of companies exhibiting on the UK stand below:
Food and Drink for Health
An abundance of healthy food and dietary foods will be available to view and sample on the UK stand. The UK is well known for innovation in this sector and a large proportion of exhibitors will be showcasing healthy food products.
- Ten Acre Snacks – Come along to their stand to try their full range of hand cooked crisps and hand popped popcorn including new ranges of Cappuccino popcorn and Pastrami crisps. All are 'Free From Plus' - that is Great Tasting plus Gluten, Dairy and MSG Free - as well as Vegan, Halal and Kosher
- Nairns - Opening a new, full automated Gluten Free site of 70,000 sq. ft. in October 2016, Nairn’s are UK market leaders in oatcakes and biscuits
- Rule of Crumb – Gluten Free Recently won the NEW product of the year award at the Irish Freefrom Awards in 2016 for the Salted Caramel & Chocolate Profiteroles
- For Goodness Shakes is the UK's no.1 protein ready to drink brand. The MD, Alex Brooks, is a former Iron Man competitor and also ran for GB triathlon team
- One Brand - The UK's largest ethical bottled water brand has raised over £14 million for clean water projects in the world's poorest communities, changing over 3 million lives. They will be sampling their new One Juiced Water range. A great tasting juice drink, with no added sugar or sweeteners
- Of Dragon’s Den fame, CHIKA'S consists of an adventurous yet premium range of nuts and crisps, inspired by West African ingredients and flavours which are also all gluten-free and vegan friendly Goodness Brands introduce a new drink which is a blend of fruit, coconut water and botanicals. No added sugar and less sugar than most juices, smoothies and fizzy drinks. Delicious taste of wellbeing, with flavours to Relax, Refresh and Revitalise
- New Exhibitor, Little Dish make perfectly nutritionally balanced, fresh, natural meals for 1-3yr old children
- Freed Foods - a small UK based start-up will be sampling their delicious gluten free crackers and tortilla chips
- BerryWhite’s sparkling drinks are UK schools compliant and are listed with several large education contract catering companies who supply schools throughout the UK
- Lovemore produce gluten, wheat and dairy free favourites consisting of custard creams, jammy wheels, O'Chocos, choc chip cookies, digestives, shortbread, chocolate brownies, fruit cake, apple pies and crispbreads
- Wholesaler, Suma recently won The Grocer Gold award for 'Employer of the Year' - Suma is an equal pay worker's co-operative selling a selection of vegetarian, health and whole foods, including some organic, fairly traded and free from goods
Innovation and Quality
The UK is renowned for innovation and quality and this year’s SIAL will be awash with new flavours and products. A few product highlights are outlined below:
- Awarding winning SPICE DROPS® add spice and flavour to food and drinks. Suitable for Vegans. Alcohol and sugar free. Suitable for Coeliac. SPICE DROPS® have been selected for the Innovation Award at SIAL.
- Qbag – a world-class aluminium foil bag manufacturer will be showcasing the brand new lightweight, disposable EzeSmoke Bag designed for use on ANY gas or charcoal barbecue. Simply fill with the wood/spice/tea flavour of choice for an infused smoky taste on all grilled food
- Kold Cocktails are the only premium frozen cocktail brand in the UK. In 2015 they won a Great Taste Award Gold Star for their Lychee Martini. It is unusual for a pre-mixed drink to win such an award and so it is testament to their flavours, that are always 100% natural and use only the finest ingredients
- Vivid Water – The only flavoured water in a box in the world in three flavours: Strawberry, Lemon and Lime, Peach and Orange and also Plain spring water
- Experienced exporter Burts Chips, already sells to 12 European countries and will be showcasing their new flavour innovations, Guinness Chips and Burts Lentil Waves at SIAL
- British Premium Sausage Company are currently the only red tractor chorizo & salami manufacturer in the UK
- CK Foods will be exhibiting an innovative range of British-produced halal premium fine dining chicken finger foods and pizza cheese products
- Freshways Dairystix are the largest independent processing dairy in the UK. Their Dairystix milk portions have recently won contracts with Burger King, British airways, Virgin Atlantic and Etihad
- Launched in 2011, Coldpress was Europe’s first and is by a long way bestselling HPP cold pressed juice range, stocked in over 3,500 grocery retail outlets in the UK alone
- Joe and Seph’s produce delicious premium popcorn and will be launching their Brandy Butter Caramel Sauce Coconut & Chia Popcorn Marmite Popcorn flavours at SIAL
- We are Littles – Premium Arabica coffee infused with awesome flavours from the natural world
- New exhibitor, Tooty Fruity will exhibit their luxury range of high end dried fruit, nuts, snacks and a range of chocolate and yogurt coated products packaged in glass jars
- Paterson Arran is the No. 1 shortbread brand in the UK and are currently running an on pack campaign to raise £100,000 for Macmillan Cancer Support
- Market leader, Destiny Foods will exhibit Britain’s best loved cakes and puddings at SIAL including triple and two-layered cakes, carrot cake, fudge cake, Victoria sponge and sticky toffee pudding
The Food and Drink Exporter’s Association (FDEA), in conjunction with its event partner PS8, organises UK pavilions at international food & drink trade shows. For a full list of members and more details about all UK companies exhibiting at international shows and SIAL, please download the UK Food and Drink Exporters app for free on Apple and Android. Search ‘UK Food and Drink Exporters’ in your App Store.
SIAL takes place at Paris Nord Villepinte Expo Centre 16-20 October, Paris 2016 Visit the UK Information Stand in Hall 2 Stand J062