Best of British Organic
Feb 14, 2020
Europe’s leading organic sector trade show, is a must attend event for anyone in the industry and takes place in Nuremberg from 12-15 February. Well over 51,000 visitors from all over the world attended the last edition of Biofach where exhibitors can only showcase products that are 100% certified organic.
The UK Pavilion Exhibitors are:
- Alvis Brothers - Bio Farmers and Cheesemakers from Somerset England: they have recently launched their Lye Cross Farm Organic 100% Grass -Fed Cheddar.
- Fushi Wellbeing - new exhibitor, presenting their Organic Zero waste range. Organic Health & Wellbeing Fresh-pressed® oils and Fresh-ground® herbal supplements - free goody bag for visitors.
- Higher Living - winners of the Queens Award for Enterprise for a second time, Higher Living currently export their organic range of teas to 50 countries
- Poptails and Dreams - New to Biofach, they showcase their Organic, Vegan and non-alcoholic range of Cocktail Sorbets also called Poptails in 4 delicious flavours.
- Marley Coffee - Serving Marley Coffee to try - organic coffee from the family of Bob Marley - throughout the show.
- Gusto Organic - sampling the whole range of Gusto Organic drinks at the show including their new Sicilian Lemon Yuzu
- Suma - Suma is a wholesaler of vegetarian and organic food products.
- Alara Wholefoods - Producer of delicious, nutritious and sustainable breakfast cereals. They will be launching 6 new organic milled linseed mixes at the show.
- The Real Olive Company - Produce a range of organic olives and Mediterranean foods from our accredited production site in the heart of Bristol.
- Tree of Life UK - UK’s largest wholesale distributor of healthy, natural and organic products, will feature products from some of their exclusive brands: Navitas Organics, Bob's Red Mill and Choc Chick alongside the full range of Tree of Life organic branded products including; Raw Chocolate, Gluten-free Pasta and Pasta Sauces, Superfoods, Snack Mixes, Syrups and Coconut Oil.
- Doves Farm Foods - organic flours, baking ingredients and biscuits.
Visit the UK group in hall 4.