China - UK's 8th largest market for UK Food and Drink Exports
Oct 22, 2019
China has seen huge growth for UK food exports and is one of the UK government’s priority markets for British exports. PS8 organise the UK Pavilion stand at FHC, a leading Chinese food and drink tradeshow which takes place in Shanghai on 12-14 November 2019 and we are delighted to announce the 33 UK companies taking part on the national group stand. Sandra Sullivan MBE of the UK’s Food and Drink Exporters Association (FDEA) says, “China is the eighth-largest export market for UK food and drink, up 10.3% in 2018. The growing demand in China for premium, branded food and drink is a key target for the UK exhibitors at FHC, selling safe, traceable, healthy products to meet the high standards of the Chinese consumer”. Below we take a look at some of the British producers trying to tap into the lucrative Chinese marketplace via the FHC tradeshow.
Please download the full UK Group listing at FHC 2019 here.
- Churchill's Confectionery want to grow their established export business in China for their beautiful range of gift embossed tins, confectionery, biscuits, jelly beans, fruit jellies, toffee, fudge, wine gums and bonbons
- Caffeluxe UK Ltd are looking for new distributors opportunities for their Caffelux brand of Dolce Gusto & Nespresso compatible capsules plus their unique Cafféluxe DUO system which is the only coffee machine that accommodates both Dolcé Gusto® & Nespresso® capsules
- AHDB Exports – representing some of the best loved brands from the UK dairy industry including cheese, butter, milk and cream
- Highland Smoked Salmon – bringing Scottish smoked salmon to FHC, the UK's premier independent smoked salmon producer and exporter
- DIT Northern Powerhouse – exhibiting as a regional stand with 18 companies from the great Northern cities of Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Sheffield and Newcastle
- UF International - Manufacturer of Lady Sophia granola & exporter of British food and drink brands to international markets
- Artis Drinks is a global drinks specialist that provides solutions for customers across markets in Europe, the Middle East and Asia
- Nairobi Coffee - Established British coffee company roasting since 1925 and producing coffees and teas of distinction
- Warner’s Gin - Discover the UK's #1 super-premium flavoured gin. Their globally award-winning gins are crafted with nature on their family farm
- Sephra - the most recognised and trusted name in Chocolate Fondue Fountains, Waffle, Crepe, Popcorn and Donut Equipment and Ingredients
WANT TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO MEET THE TEAM?
Contact us today
Download our App for the full UK at FHC 2019 exhibitor list and details of 100's of other UK food and drink exporters - search 'UK Food and Drink Exporters' in your app store or follow QR Code below.