What's on at Anuga 2019 - UK Stand 5-9th October
Sep 25, 2019
The largest food and drink tradeshow of 2019 – Anuga, Cologne
The UK is proving that, despite Brexit worries, it is very much still open for business. The UK pavilion stand at ANUGA has once again sold out with over 90 UK companies exhibiting at the world’s largest food and drink tradeshow. Below we highlight just some of the exciting innovations and events taking place on the UK Pavilion at ANUGA but you can download the full UK at Anuga Guide here.
- New Product Showcase - be sure to visit the UK Information Desk Hall 10.2 Stand G069 and view the UK's New Product Showcase. Take inspiration from new product launches at ANUGA. Our team is based on this stand, so say hello and let us know if there are any companies we can introduce you to.
- Come and try Guinness crisps – Burts Snacks will be sampling their innovative licensed range of hand cooked crisps….they even have Jim Beam flavour!
- 2019 is the 8th year in a row in which Tracklements has been voted Best Supplier of Pickles & Chutneys in the UK. If you’re looking for a top-notch condiment which tastes as good as the best homemade, look no further than Hall 10.2 stand E058b/E060a.
- We are loving the healthy snacks on offer from Cofresh. Eat Real plant-based ‘free from’ snacks include Hummus Chips, Lentil Chips, Quinoa Chips, Quinoa Puffs and Veggie Straws.
- We will be counting down to Christmas with the awarding winning Ilchester Cheese advent calendar on Norseland hall 10.1 stand F017.
- The world’s largest producer of scones, Haywood and Padgett, have created a Cream Tea Box which includes everything that one needs to create a perfect Cream Tea - a delicious scone, jam and clotted cream packed in a box which can be used as a tray, along with a spreader and serviette. Afternoon tea perfection in a box!
- Exhibitions can be exhausting – Ma Baker’s new range of Protein flapjacks will give you the energy you need. A tasty, high protein snack with slow-release carbs to keep your energy levels up throughout the day.
- Free from Baking from Middleton Foods – their gluten free bakery and glaze range is looking smart in all new packaging.
- Somerset cider maker, Lilley’s have won 3 gold Great Taste stars for their Bee Sting Perry - described by judges as having the flavour of sun ripened pears, not too sweet, well-crafted & elegant – try it for yourself Hall 8.1 Stand D094a.
- Walkers Nonsuch are celebrating 125 years of business. Still a family run business, this toffee producer will be sampling their enormous range of toffees in an array of flavours.
- Manfood will showcase the new Janda brand of vegan condiments and spreads including a mouthwatering vegan salt caramel spread and a vegan lemon curd.
- The people of the Caucasus mountains have been drinking Kefir for over 2000 years. Today you can enjoy it at Anuga and reap the benefits of a healthy gut! Biotiful Dairy will be sampling their range of Kefir products including Kefir Quark with Berry Compote
- New product alert from popcorn producer Joe & Seph’s - Chocolate Popcorn Bites. Whole pieces of Salted Caramel Popcorn placed in a Milk or Dark Chocolate cup. Pop along to hall 10.2 stand F066 to try
today to make an appointment to meet with us at ANUGA